This modular DVD covers the most common applications and uses of lorry loaders, with a strong emphasis on basic operating skills and awareness of the associated hazards. The DVD is intended to complement periodic and ongoing formal training and assessment.
The Safe Use of Lorry Loaders
This DVD includes three films featuring common applications. Each film is between 30–36 minutes in duration and is broken down into five modules of between 6–10 minutes each. The films are ideal to complement existing formal training and assessment.
Guidance Documents and Further Information
A useful follow-up disc containing a wealth of additional material including the following:
• Practice questions to ensure understanding
• ALLMI / CPA Best Practice Guide for the Safe Use of Lorry Loaders
• CPA Best Practice Guide for Work at Height Whilst Loading and Unloading Transport
• Annex L of the ALLMI / CPA Best Practice Guide – Telephone Enquiry Form
• Method statement template
• Toolbox talk template
• ALLMI pre-operational check sheet
• Product familiarisation documentation
• LOLER, PUWER, HASAWA, MHSWR and the associated ACoPs