New ALLMI Website
ALLMI has recently launched its new website, further enhancing the Association’s service provision to the lorry loader industry. The new site can be reached at the usual URL of www.allmi.com and it brings a range of new features and benefits:
- Enhanced User Experience: the site has been completely revamped and modernised in terms of both aesthetics and layout, providing a vastly improved user experience. This includes the site being fully ‘responsive’, allowing its format to convert as required when viewed on PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
- Verify a Card: the site features a new ‘Verify a Card’ tool, designed to give employers, site personnel and other applicable parties the ability to verify ALLMI qualifications simply by entering key cardholder information.
- Calculator Tools: the site’s launch coincides with the release of ALLMI’s new ‘Lift Planning Calculator’ tool. In addition, the ‘Tools’ page of the website provides links to the ALLMI app, where further calculator tools can be accessed, covering both lift planning and thorough examination.
- Careers: a careers page is included within the site, to promote the lorry loader industry and encourage contact between prospective employees and member companies, as well as educational institutions and ALLMI.
- Improved Password-Protected Areas: the secure, password-protected areas for members, training providers and Appointed Persons have been improved, both in terms of structure and content.
ALLMI CEO, Tom Wakefield, comments “We are delighted to have completed this extensive project, enabling us to further improve our industry offering. As with everything that we do, we are keen to receive feedback from industry stakeholders and so would welcome comments regarding the site’s content and structure, as well as suggestions for any future developments.”