ALLMI Terms & Conditions - Reminder
For many years, ALLMI members have benefited from using the Association’s ‘Terms & Conditions for a Lifting Operation using a Lorry Loader’. Formulated by an expert industry working group representing numerous sectors, the Terms & Conditions assist ALLMI members in:
- Offering work which complies with an objective, defined industry standard.
- Committing contractually to compliance with LOLER and BS7121 Part 4.
- Demonstrating added value through conformity and professionalism.
The Terms & Conditions cover the following areas:
- Introduction and Definitions
- Lifting Operations under a Contract Lift (the default position)
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Client
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Company (as Contractor and Equipment Provider)
- Lifting Operations under a Hired & Managed Lift (the contracted-out position)
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Client (as Contractor)
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Company (as Equipment Provider only)
- Breakdowns, Stoppages and Losses
Available only to ALLMI members, the Terms & Conditions provide a benchmark for the lorry loader industry, being recognised as an assurance of good practice and added value. For further information on the Terms & Conditions or membership, please contact ALLMI.